Monday, June 27, 2011

WAITING ON RESULTS


Last Monday morning I was up early (3 am) drinking water, preparing for my PT/CT Scan, the first since my treatment was completed in April.

This morning, although I have been a little anxious, waiting on results, I have tried to stay calmly conscious of God's presence, no matter what!

My devotion this morning was a poignant reminder to me that God knows exactly where I am on this TRUSTING Journey.

REST WITH ME A WHILE. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded in uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey.

I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all our life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go.

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." Genesis 18:15


"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8
(Jesus Calling - Devotion by Sarah Young)


STILL TRUSTING!!



No comments: