Monday, June 6, 2011

SEE YOU SOON, MATT!


(June 6, 2011)
This morning my son kissed his wife and told her he would "see her soon" (goodyes are too hard). He left Fort Carson, Colorado headed to Afghanistan for his 2nd deployment. If you would like to follow their blog, go to mattandlisapratt.blogspot.com.
We are so proud of Matt and Lisa. Although nothing can prepare you fully for a deployment, we are assured that God's grace will carry us all through.

During my treatment, Matt and Lisa came to visit. I told Matt I had gotten a hair cut just like his, "a high and tight".



Moments shared at our Ordination in April, 2011
Our last morning with Matt.

Every day that Matt is away, I will faithfully pray Psalm 91 over him.
God Bless America
God Bless our Son, CPT Matthew L. Pratt




















No comments: