Monday, June 27, 2011

I WENT TO BED SO COLD

There's not a happy medium for me right now. If I stay outside too long, I get too hot. When I'm inside I'm wrapped up in a blanket. The other night I went to bed and I was SOOOOO COLD! I had my winter pajamas on and fuzzy socks. My head was freezing, so I put my sleep cap on. Covered up over my head. I just couldn't get warm. It was about 11:30 and I finally drifted off to sleep. The next morning, when I picked up my phone to check the time, I saw that there was a Text. It was from my sweet friend Ashlee. The text was sent at 11:40 p.m. and read:
Hi Debbie! Just wanted you to know that while I was chatting with God tonight you were one of the topics! Praying for a Heavenly slumber for you tonight! May you be warm with His arms wrapped tightly around you! Love u!

The choice of her words was evident to me, that truly, God had warmed me with His arms wrapped tightly around me. I slept through the night and awakened refreshed.

SO GRATEFUL FOR THE MANY PRAYER WARRIORS that God continues to bless my life with. Your prayers continue to sustain me on this TRUSTING Journey.

THANK YOU FOR EVERY PRAYER PRAYED ON MY BEHALF!!

No comments: