Sunday, April 3, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 45 - GARY LEAVES FOR ORLANDO, FLORIDA

Before we knew about the cancer, we had been invited to do a conference in Orlando, Florida. Even after we knew what my treatment plan would be, we were in hopes that maybe, just maybe, I would be able to make the trip. But that turned out to be an impossibility. So, after 27 years of ministry together, Gary will be doing his first Singles Conference without me. He had to leave the house at 4:00 a.m. to catch a flight out of OKC.
It was more difficult to say goodbye than I had anticipated!
Cindy came early to help me get ready for treatment.
We went to treatment and she was able to see the process.
I was very weak. The last 2 chemo's have been pretty difficult.


Cindy and Shanda will have "mom duty" for the weekend:)


No comments: