Friday, April 8, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 52 -HUGE SURPRISE

Friday afternoon about 4 o'clock Gary came in and said he needed me to go to the front door. When he opened the door, my front yard was filled with Girlfriends with their shovels, gloves and LOTS of flowers to plant in my front flower bed and in my pots around the house. Normally, I would be out digging in the dirt by this time. I LOVE SPRING and getting my flowers planted. I was so overwhelmed!!! What they planted is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! The flowers that they planted in my spirit will last a LIFETIME!!!




\


























THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

As I sat out on the deck Saturday morning, soaking in the beautiful flowers, my heart was still so full. The seed that were planted in my spirit by these Girlfriends, are being watered with my tears of gratefulness. I am so abundantly blessed.

No comments: