Sunday, April 10, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY - 53 - SATURDAY

Still no voice! Gary is getting use to hearing the
"clap-clap" which means I need something, or the
"clap-clap-clap-clap" which means I need YOU now!!
And then there are times when I have to call the house phone..........and when there is silence on the other end, he knows it's me:)

My wonderful Sanguine husband has been my strong tower! He has made me laugh, when I wanted to cry; and when I did cry, he has been there to wipe the tears; he has been so patient with me when I have struggled; he has prayed for me when I could not pray; and he has loved me unconditionally.

Not once has he complained about all the laundry, the dishes, the several trips to the store (just trying to find something I could eat), the sleepless nights...............and the list goes on and on of the things he should not have had to take care of for me, but he did.
His name should have been on the completion certificate!!

I know he has cried his own tears, and has been frustrated when he didn't know what to do for me, but he has shown me only love and understanding. I'm so grateful I have him to "do life" with!

HE MAKES ME SMILE!!

I LOVE YOU GARY PRATT!












































































1 comment:

Renee said...

SO SO TOUCHING......I LOVE YOU BOTH SO VERY VERY MUCH <3