Sunday, April 3, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 43 - CHEMO ROUND 7

Today is the last round of Chemo! PTL!!!I'm grateful for the wonderful care I have received from the nurses at the Cancer Center. Pictured here are Robin and Debbie. Awesome nurses with very compassionate hearts!
Cindy came by with Gerber Daisies to celebrate the last chemo treatment!!
I have the most wonderful children any parent could EVER ask for. This has not been an easy journey for them either, but they have been such a blessing to us during these difficult days.
I cannot imagine this journey without the love and support of my precious husband. I get VERY emotional when I think about the sacrifices he has made for my comfort! He has been a faithful, loving companion for which I thank God for daily!
I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: