Sunday, April 3, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 46 - PRETTY DAY

Shanda, Adolfo and Cinco arrived Friday evening.
Shanda had the "night shift", which meant she didn't get a whole lot of sleep. My nights are pretty restless.

Saturday morning Adolfo cleaned out my refrigerator! PTL!! THANK YOU ADOLF! That was one of those things that was "bugging me:)"

Saturday morning while we were out on the deck, Cinco decided that Mama-the-Great's chair needed to worked on. He was so cute - - VERY SERIOUS about what tools he needed.
He is all boy!

Later in the afternoon it was nice enough for me and my girls to go sit on Sunset Bench. It was so very peaceful and we had some great laughs.

I'm quite sure I could start a HUGE debate, but I want to say for the record, that I HAVE THE BEST KIDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!

I know this journey has been hard for each one of them, but they each one have met it with a strong attitude of
FAITH and TRUSTING,
BELIEVING that better days are ahead!
I'm so grateful for children that know how to pray and believe God!
They have been so strong for me.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my kids!!
I'm so blessed!

(You wouldn't believe how many pictures it took for us to get ALL of our smiling faces in it)


No comments: