Monday, March 28, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 41 - TREATMENT DELAY?

Monday morning as I prepared for my morning treatment, I received a text from my son-in-love, Adolfo. It read: Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. To whom can you compare him? Or who is his equal? There is none like our God!
No matter what you are facing today, God is bigger. TRUST IN THE LORD!! Adolfo.

Within minutes of receiving that text I received a call from the Cancer Center letting me know that my treatment would be delayed. They were having some mechanical issues and the technician was on his way from Oklahoma City. They said if it was fixed I could get in that afternoon, if not, we would add another day to treatment.

Immediately, I realized that the Word Adolfo sent was for this situation!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE FACING TODAY, GOD IS BIGGER. I did not want any delays!

So we began to pray that the equipment would be good to go, and I would not have to delay any treatment. Shortly, they called and said I could come in at 2:00 p.m. PTL!!!

Matt and Lisa left for Colorado and arrived home safely that evening!!

Love having my kids here! I just look forward to the day that I can ENJOY our time together to its fullest!!! TRUSTING!!!

No comments: