Friday, February 18, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 3


Good Morning! Yes, it is a good morning. I slept all night, in fact I woke up at 7:45!! Wonderful! When I checked my phone this morning, I had received a text from a girlfriend that said she had been up at 3:00 A.M. praying for me. I sent her a message back, thanking her for taking the "night shift", because I slept through the night, for the first time in a while.
God is so faithful! Thankful for everyone that is praying on my behalf. I'm very humbled by your love, prayer and support. YOU ARE LOVED!!!

So, when I DID get up, I went in to my "morning happy place" to spend some time with JESUS! So thankful for the rest and the beautiful morning. Day 3, I feel stronger. I think I will go for a walk in a bit.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

No comments: