Sunday, March 6, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 17- "GOOD" days and "OTHER" days

Ok, so I have decided I have "GOOD" days and "OTHER" days. Usually those "OTHER" days have at least a few moments in them that I would not classify as a "BAD" day, so even though the day can't be totally classified as a "GOOD" day, I will just refer to it as one of my "OTHER" days.

Friday started out OK. After all it was Friday and I was looking at a two day break from treatment! My hair is thinning significantly, so I made an appointment with Kristen to get Hair Cut #2 - I was having a good day. I guess it was a little too much activity, because by the time I got home, I was very tired. It quickly turned into the "OTHER" day.
Knowing that my sister, Deatra would be coming, and that Shanda, Adolfo and Cinco were coming later in the evening, I was hoping that the wave of nausea would pass quickly.
Thankfully after a few hours I felt better after some rest.
Sitting in the warm sunshine (before the cold front came in) Being able to go outside helps!

My sister, Deatra, lives is Ardmore. She arrived about 5:30 Friday afternoon. It was soooooo good to see her. By her very nature, she is a nurturer. She said she had come to take care of whatever needed to be done. Although Gary has done a GREAT job taking care of me, it was time for him to take a break, and she was here to give it to him.
Friday evening, Shanda, Adolfo and Cinco came in.
Now that's good medicine, no matter how you feel.
If you are a grandparent, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
When that little grandson crawled up in my lap
I melted.

No comments: