Monday, March 7, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 20 - MONDAY MONDAY SO GOOD TO ME

Some of you may not know the song I'm talking about.........It was a song "back in the day"
Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be........

I can definitely say that about today! I'm so thankful for such a GOOD DAY!

This afternoon I received a call from a friend, Sandi Messner. Mike and Sandi live in Missouri. It is always such a blessing when they come to Lawton. I enjoyed a visit from Sandi and I appreciated the special prayer time that she shared with me. I love you Sandi.

Our daughter and son-in-love, Cindy and Jason, have been on vacation. We have sure missed them, but I know they are having a wonderful time.

Here's a couple of pics of our beautiful granddaughters, Meg and Neely
They are growing up so fast!
This is a picture of Meg at her performance on Thursday night.
So beautiful!

Neely striking a pose in the outfit we got her for her birthday.
She is quite the little model.




No comments: