Saturday, March 19, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 32 - DAY OF REST

Today has been a total day of rest. No treatment, just rest for me. It seems like the 3rd day after chemo, my energy level is a bit drained, but we got up this morning, had breakfast, got dressed and went out for a walk to the bench. Of course, while we were at the bench, Gary was looking around trying to figure out what all he wants to do to clean the area up after the winter. Lots of tree trimming, brush clean up, etc. etc. etc.

Gary went to the Chili Cook-off at the church around noon. I always encourage him to go WHEREVER food is served:) He had a good time and enjoyed all the fellowship and GREAT Chili! I hear congratulations go out to David Hubbard - The Chili Champ!!

This evening, Gary officiated at the wedding of Zac Zuspann and Whitney Horn at the Medicine Park Music Hall. He said it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding! He really enjoyed being a part of this special occasion for two very special young people.

Now he is home, I'm going to bring this to a close, because he will be joining me on the couch. We will hold hands and he will tell me all about his day..............I treasure this time of the day.
Goodnight

1 comment:

Toppie said...

Thinking of you today.

How many more treatments do you have to?

Save up some energy and I'll come get you so you can help me paint my new house!! lol

Well you can sit on the couch and give decorating tips at least!