Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 28 - TUESDAY

Tuesday morning after treatment, we took a quick photo in front of the Leah M Fitch Center
When I got home, I needed rest. I was able to eat lunch and rest some more.
About 2:00 my girlfriend, Jan from Chickasha, came to visit. Jan and I have been friends for over 25 years.
Jan gave me a much needed back massage. After the massage, I took a nap for about an hour.
I felt refreshed when I woke up.
Thank you Jan! I love you more:)

Later in the afternoon, my next door neighbor, Anna and her granddaughter, Ronni came by for a few minutes. Ronni is such a sweet ray of sunshine.
All in all, it has been a good day.

LIFE
It isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
It's learning to dance in the rain

(this was on a magnet I received in a card)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I appreciate your blog and am trusting with you! Loved your quote on "Dancing in the Rain"! I love you Debbie and am lifting you Gary and the family up in prayer. I know its hard on the whole family, but God is the source of all strength and will see you through it all. Love & Kisses,
Jeanie