Thursday, March 10, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 23 - TRUSTING THURSDAY

I'm not going to lie to you. Today has been one of those "other" days. I went to treatment this morning, came home and went to sleep. Woke up went out on the deck and enjoyed the beautiful day! I haven't been able to eat much today. I'm working on it. As I type, right now, I am sipping on a vanilla shake. I received in the mail today this prayer: " In Challenging Times. Dear God Draw near to me as these challenges I face, Grant me faith and courage, touch me with your grace~ Let me feel your presence in all that I go through, Calm my fears with comfort for I'm safe right here with you, Amen." I have rested in that safe place today.

This afternoon, Christie came by and kept me company while Gary and Ron went to hit a few golf balls. They both needed the break! So thankful that God is taking care of my precious husband and seeing to it that his needs are met. I can't imagine this journey without having Gary by my side. He has shown me so much love and compassion.

No comments: