Sunday, March 13, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 25 - LOUNGING ON SATURDAY

Today, I knew that my Girlfriends, Amanda and Diane, would be coming from Dallas, so I wanted to get up and get around so I would be ready when they arrived. They arrived around 11:00 a.m. We enjoyed some time outside lounging and soaking in the beautiful weather. Diane and I took a stroll to the bench while Amanda went to Chick-Fil-A, (they wanted to try the new Banana Pudding Shake) and to Braums for some chocolate shakes for Gary, Mama and Me. Late in the afternoon, Amanda gave me my new "GI Jane - High & Tight" haircut:) out on the deck. Although this was a very different kind of visit, (we usually go shopping at Hobby Lobby) one thing remained the same, "in the presence of a Girlfriend unspoken words are understood."
Diane is a 7 year cancer Victor! She and Amanda have a deep understanding what the care giver experiences as well as the one in the battle! Thank you for your love and support!
They stayed over night and headed back to Dallas Sunday morning.

No comments: