Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 21 - ENDURANCE

On our way home from treatment this morning, we stopped by the post office to check the mail. Along with the mounting medical bills, was a precious card. When I opened it, the handwritten words on the front of the card said "Endurance" Inside read: Debbie, For you have need of ENDURANCE, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise. Hebrews 11:36. ENDURANCE describes the capacity to continue to bear up under difficult circumstances, not with a passive complacency, but with a hopeful fortitude that actively resists weariness and defeat.

This card like so many I have received, does not give me the name of the individual writing it. This is by God's design. The fact that He knows exactly where we are and what we have need of is signature enough for me. I'm just S.A.Y'in!


It has been another good day. PTL!! Thank you for your continued prayers!

This afternoon, my friend Janey stopped by for a while. She brought a treat from Chick-fil-A. Did you know that they have banana pudding shakes now? Although nothing tastes like it should right now, I could taste it enough to say, "you should go try one!"

So we sat on the couch, and again, it wasn't the amount of words shared, but the "Ministry of Presence"

No comments: