Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 34 - WORKING ON GIRLFRIENDS

I woke up feeling good after having a couple of days of rest. Here's the fun hat from DisneyWorld. Have you ever seen the T-Shirts that say "Grandpa and Grandma went to "wherever" and all I got was this T-Shirt"?
Well, Ron and Patricia went to DisneyWorld, and........
I'M REALLY HAPPY that I got this hat. Thanks!

Later in the afternoon Natashia came by so that we could go over some details concerning the upcoming EMPOWER Women's Leadership Training this coming weekend. Although I was scheduled to speak on "Big Events" I am not going to be able to make it. My voice is very limited and I still have 2 more weeks of chemo, all in all rendering me very weak.

Some of the TaskForce Ministry Team will be teaching the class for me! These Girlfriends will do an outstanding job. They have worked on all of the Big Events that we have done here at LFA.
I can't wait to hear the exciting reports from the weekend.
We are so blessed in Oklahoma, with the leadership of Michelle Pilcher.
She is leading the women across the State into new and exciting territory!
Check out the link below for more information about EMPOWER!
http://okag.org/files/Downloads/Church%20Ministries/WM_EmpowerBrochure.pdf
Tashia and I went over some details for the upcoming GIRLFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY BASH, which is scheduled for April 15. Tickets are on sale now! Get your tickets early!! I am so excited about our guest speaker, Thelma Wells. I know I say this every time, but you DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS EVENT.

I'm grateful to have Tashia on my team. She has been a blessing to me in so many ways during this difficult time. Thank you Tashia for attending to so many details in the office. You have gone over and beyond your "job description" and have given so much of your personal time.
What a gift. THANK YOU!





No comments: