Friday, March 11, 2011

TRUSTING - DAY 24 - YOU'RE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK

Look closely at this card that my precious mom and dad sent: the bird on the top (Debbie & God) the whale (the problem). Inside: You're stronger than you think. After my day yesterday, this truly brought a smile to my heart! Today has been a good day!

This card was sent by Carolyn Wilkinson. Did you know she was an artist? I didn't! This beautiful flower is an original watercolor by Carolyn. I'm finding out all kinds of good STUFF about my Girlfriends!!
You really have a talent for this!

Every card that I receive has such special meaning to me. The timing of the cards that my precious friends and family continue to send, are such a blessing, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. Thank you for always bringing a smile to my heart!

Gary and I took a stroll out to the bench this afternoon. The wind finally settled down so we could enjoy the outdoors. This picture is in our back yard. The weeping willows are leafing and the stream was so peaceful. Soon Cinco will be coming back to play in the "jungle". That's what he calls the weeping willows! So CUTE!

It's always a bright spot in my day when the grands come by. Cindy and Jason had a great vacation. It's nice to have everyone back home. Meg was telling me all about her latest project; decorating a tent and spending time in it with her friends. The kids are sure loving their new home and living in the "country". Papa and Neely put together a puzzle. Neely LOVES to do puzzles, and she is really very good at it. She was showing Papa how it's done:)
I'm not sure what to do, I'm not sure what to say, But one thing's for sure-I promise to pray!

What do you do when you find out that someone is battling for life?
What do you say when you don't know what to say?

Well, I can tell you. You don't have to know what to do or what to say! Knowing that I am surrounded by people that KNOW HOW TO PRAY, brings me so much peace, comfort and strength. I can truly feel your prayers.

Gary and I are headed to bed. Please know that many of you are on our hearts and in our prayers. We are praying for the families that have lost homes to fire here in Oklahoma. We are praying for the devastation in Japan. So many needs! Such a BIG GOD!

God is GOOD! God is FAITHFUL! I Thess. 5:24

TRUSTING!




No comments: